Join our team!
We are always looking to add new members to our team. We are now hiring for the 2020 MYCC Summer Camp! This is an opportunity to strengthen your leadership skills, make a difference with our youth, build your resume, and enjoy the great outdoors.
When: JULY 6-JULY 23, 2020
M-Th, 8:30 AM-12:30 PM (Staff hours: half hour before and after campers' arrival and departure. Note: West Windsor staff must stay until 1:15pm due to their extended hours this year.)
- Mercer County Park - East Picnic Area, West Windsor, NJ - hiring for Sports Teacher, Counselors-in-Training (CITs) and Volunteer Camp Counselors
- Islamic Center of Passaic County (ICPC) - Clifton, NJ - hiring for all positions
- Allentown, PA - hiring for Counselors-in-Training (CITs) and Volunteer Camp Counselors
- Counselors-in-Training (entering 9th-12th grade)
- Volunteer Camp Counselor (Age 18+)
- Camp Supervisor
- Specialized Teacher: ART/STEM
- Specialized Teacher: SPORTS
- Specialized Teacher: TEAM BUILDING
- Parent Volunteers (will be contacted during the registration period based upon response in form)
10-14 year olds will take part in a separate program for part of the day and then they will be given the opportunity to assist staff the other half of the day. This group does not require a job application. They will enroll into a Big Brother/Big Sister program through camp registration.
NOTE : Staff (18+) will receive a discounted rate for their children registered in MYCC Summer Camp.